They are women both young and old who have either made a name for themselves or are making their mark while building their careers. One thing these women have in common is that they know what style is and 'are not afraid to push boundaries and be daring' ........Munachii Abii.
Love it or hate it they got everyone talking because they are aware that fashion is An Art That Should Be Appreciated By Both The Wearer And The Onlooker.
From Style legends to young fashionistas ,daring vixens and people, who while making themselves look good help others with their style, we present to you Women who have influenced Fashion in Nigeria in the year 2010.
10) Munachii Abii.....Ex Beauty Queen, Vj Sound City
9) Omawummi Akinifessi......Ex Beauty Queen
More after the Jump
8) Ifeoma Williams......Stylist
7) Grace Egbagbe....... Entrepreneur
6) Bridget Awosika..... Designer
5) Femi Atilade......Entrepreneur
4) Susan Peters....Actress
3) Eku Edewor.....Presenter Studio 53 Extra
2) Rita Dominic.......Actress
1) Nike Oshinowo Soleye.......Ex Beauty Queen, EntrepreneurShe was introduced to us when she won the coveted title of Miss Nigeria in 1991 and since then there has been no going back for this very beautiful woman.
She epitomises the true meaning of class and style and can still give reigning queens a run for their money as it is hard to believe that she is in her 40's.
A firm believer in healthy living ,she recently released her keep fit DVD.
For never missing a beat at being effortlessly stylish, she is my MOST STYLISH NIGERIAN FEMALE CELEBRITY.